With Source++, you can add live instruments (breakpoints, logs, etc.) from the source code of your live application either from your IDE, or from the CLI. To use Source++ through your IDE, you need to first install the Source++ Plugin.
The Source++ Plugin currently only supports JetBrains IDEs.
Installing Source++ Plugin⚓︎
- Navigate to your JetBrains IDE.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+S to open the
Settingsdialog and then go to
- Open the
- Search for
Settingsdialog and restart your IDE.
Before you can work from your IDE with Source++, you need to connect the plugin with your SkyWalking/live-platform environment. To connect your plugin, follow these steps:
- Open the Source++ plugin configuration page
- Navigate to: File > Settings > Tools > Source++
- Input the service host and access token provided (if necessary)
Root Source Packageis empty, input the base common package of your application