The Source++ Plugin currently only supports JetBrains IDEs.
With Source++, you can add live instruments (breakpoints, logs, etc.) from your application's source code either via IDE, CLI, or API. To use Source++ via your IDE, you need to first install the Source++ Plugin. The following steps will help you install the plugin.
- Navigate to your JetBrains IDE.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+S to open the
Settingsdialog and then go to
- Open the
- Search for
Settingsdialog and restart your IDE.
Before you can use Source++ inside your IDE, you will need to connect the plugin to the platform.
To connect your plugin, follow these steps:
- Open the Source++ plugin configuration page
- Navigate to: File > Settings > Tools > Source++
- Input the service host and access token provided (if necessary)
Root Source Packageis empty, input the base common package of your application
Now that you have successfully connected your plugin, you can start working from your IDE. Proceed to the next section to learn how to use Source++ from your IDE.
Last update: July 11, 2022